Below we have listed our open positions, however we are always interested in growing our network, so if the position you were hoping to find is not available - send us your resume & cover letter anyways! Thank you so much for you interest, we look forward to getting to know you.
Having a direct impact on the families lives in which we work with, you will implement individual treatment plans in the clinic (and potentially school) setting to help our clients develop the life skills they need to thrive.
- Implement individual treatment plans
- Develop fun & novel activities to meet client’s individual goals
- Communicate with parents during/after therapy sessions to provide summary of what was worked on during the session & to share any progress updates or recommendations for what to work on outside of therapy
- Contribute to ongoing assessments & update treatment plans
- Contribute to the development and implementation of groups including gross motor, fine motor, and sensory groups
- Assist in educating parents, teachers, and other professionals about motor development, sensory processing, & self regulation. This could look like providing educational handouts & visuals when appropriate, collaborating on new resource development when you see a need, and contributing to content creation (blog)
- Participate in workshops, in-services, and social media to promote Children In Motion
- Have Georgia licensure
- Afternoon & early evening availability
- Have a reliable way to get to work
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Compensation starting at $25/hour
- Potential to grow to full time position
- Guaranteed hours
- W2 employee
- Opportunity to have access to education, skills training, and mentorship under an occupational therapist with 30+ years of field work experience.
- Work in a fun, energizing environment
- Generous time off around winter holidays
To apply send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
- COTA experience 2+ years
- Experience working with children
- Passion for creating sincere, supportive relationships with the children & families we get to work with